205 E. San Augustine

Suite B

Deer Park, Texas 77536







Attorney Office of R. T. Willis, P.C.
Deer Park's Lawyer of Choice!

R. T. Willis, Attorney, located in Deer Park, works to serve legal needs in and around the Houston metro area, including La Porte, Pasadena, Baytown, Clear Lake, Friendswood, Houston, and extending into Galveston, covering Harris, Chambers, Liberty, and Galveston Counties.



We provide aggressive representation on cases involving legal issues in the areas of:

  • Family Law - divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, modifications and parental rights;
  • Criminal Law - DWI, DUI, traffic tickets, drug possession, and other general criminal cases;
  • Business/Corporate/Employment Law - business formation, document preparation, debt collection, contract review, Wrongful Termination, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and others;
  • Wills, Probate, Trusts and Estate Planning
  • Real Estate & Construction.



Call today to schedule your appointment for an initial consultation with the attorney. We can assist with nearly any legal situation you may have.


Personalized Service

When you call my office, I will speak with you personally as soon as possible. I will obtain information needed to provide you with effective advice and explain your options so you can make informed choices about your case.



Career Opportunities


Licensed to practice in all Texas state and federal courts.
Member College of State Bar


If you have questions or experience problems with this web site, please email the webmaster.

Copyright © 2004 - Attorney Offices of R. T. Willis, P.C. - All rights reserved.


The filing of the “Original Petition for Divorce” legally begins the divorce process. It is the document that asks the Court to legally dissolve your marriage...


Criminal Offense...

Being charged with any criminal offense is a frightening experience. You need to know your rights under the law and act to protect them immediately - before memories fade, evidence is lost, or witnesses disappear. Hire an attorney immediately...



The information that you obtain at this web site is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. You should contact an attorney for specific advice regarding your situation.